Trans Comms Specialist Power Engineering
We design and install both conventional power and lighting circuits and specialised systems using uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and power-over-ethernet (POE) lighting. Having made our name designing, installing and maintaining structured cabling infrastructure, our engineers and technicians are equally at home installing power systems in data centres and secure locations.
The Trans Comms Specialist Power Engineering service offer
- Design and install power installations
- Design and install lighting installations, including POE solutions
- Design and install emergency lighting installations, including UPS solutions
- Design and install specialist data centre installations
- Design and install electrical containment
- Installations, extensions and upgrades
- Inspection and testing, including PAT testing
- Specialist surveys
- Rewiring, maintenance and repairs
- Planned preventative maintenance
We are always happy to carry out an electrical survey on a ‘No obligation’ basis, providing you with a full safety report along with a detailed quotation of any remedial work we recommend you should consider.
Our electrical containment systems ensure the complete safety of your staff and equipment, with cabling and wiring protected by safe and practical management systems. All Trans Comms Specialist Power Engineering work, no matter whether it’s a PAT test, a lighting upgrade or the design and installation of a new electrical system conforms to the requirements of IEEE wiring regulations, BS7671.